Friday, March 6, 2009

To hell and back

During the first two weeks on the Boss has been rakerace with great prizes for top 3. Now I am too old to put any more energy on trying to win a rakerace but it has brought the opportunity for me to just play 8bord Omaha now compared to before when I got gameselecta some texas table there was tilräckligt with Omaha tables going.

However, I had thought in September to test whether you are a shark, fish or rakeback (plusminus but get rakeback) in Texas these days and this is why today's headline. I have to date in 8100 happening in Texas and 13,000 hands of Omaha (you can guess which game has the best ...) I is about $ 1300 back in texas but have many times known me place and opted to remove the tables and make room for Omaha Borden instead. At the same time, however, I thought I had plenty of "bad luck" and chose to run iin my hands in PokerEv and this had let me know that I run very poorly, approximately $ 5400 for bad and "should" be $ 4100 plus instead ... Given that my sample size is rather small, I can not get any good answer to my question quite yet, but hope I run better in tvåkortsspelet ... Worrying, however, it is for my future online current Texas Cash Game IAF .. Well , the future may well deport ...

Omahan has however worked better and I am fine figures up to 13,000 hands, and is above 15 BB/100 hands on the three nivår I drive the most.

also checkout royalflush

No comments: